“I can’t control their fear, only my own.”
I don’t have many “making of” pics for this costume because it required little updating other than buying the clothes:
- Black boots (I used ones I already owned)
- Black knee-high socks/stockings (I got thicker knit ones, similar to these)
- Black dress (I got an older version similar to this one from Old Navy)
- Red/scarlet leather jacket (Mine was from Overstock.com)
- Black knit wristlets (You can alter gloves too)
- Layered jewelery – lots of necklaces and rings
- Optional – red lights
I hemmed the dress to get the length where I wanted it. I also added some slits in the jacket so I could store my battery packs for my lights in the jacket pockets.
Presto – Scarlet Witch, circa Avengers: Age of Ultron.
Civil War edition up next!